Dr. Juan Casillas II, DVM
Graduated Ross University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Served as the president of Southeast Chapter of Southern California Veterinary for several years
Medical Association www.scvma.com
Involved in mentoring high school students & collage students in their pursuit in the field.
Teaching & Educating Students from surrounding schools.
- Cardiac Ultrasonography
- Abdominal Ultrasonography
- Dermatology and Flea Allergies
- Dermatology and Food Allergy
- Advanced Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation
- Frequency Specific Low Level Laser
- International Veterinary Advanced Laser Symposium Coer d'Alene, Idaho
- Cardiology and ECG Interpretation
- Orhopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Advanced Surgery of the Hips, Knee and Pelvic Limb.
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Laser Surgery
- Emergency medicine and critical care medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus & Type 2 diabetes in cats
- Advanced Veterinary Dentistry
- Radiology, Endodontics/Veterinary Root Canal Therapy/ Exodontics and Oral Surgery
- Spinal Trauma
- Pain Elimination Intensive Training, Denver, Colorado
- Immune Mediated Diseases Diagnosis and Treatment Protocols
- Cancer /Neoplasia Pathology and Treatments
- Glucose Testing
- Kidney Renal Disease Treatment
- Humane Euthanasia and Group/Private Cremation
- And Much More!